PLEASE RETURN THESE TO US BY EMAIL WHENEVER POSSIBLE
- This significantly helps our administration and reduces transcription errors.
- The completed referral form should be sent as an email attachment to email@example.com
where it will be reviewed in the strictest confidence by a senior member of the PSU team.
- If any supporting documents are not available to you in electronic format please post these to us at the PGMDE offices.
- We will respond to you in the first instance by email. Telephone conversations can be arranged through email contact.
Referral of a doctor or dentist in training
- educators or employers wishing to refer a doctor or dentist in training who is
in an Oxford PGMDE Deanery (Health Education Thames Valley) training post,
please download and complete the Trainee Referral Form
Self-referral by doctor or dentist in training
- trainees in an Oxford PGMDE Deanery (Health Education Thames Valley) training post wishing to refer themselves,
please download and complete the Trainee Self Referral Form
Referral or self-referral for doctor or dentist not in training
- doctors or dentists that are not in an Oxford Deanery (Health Education Thames Valley) training programme or post wishing to obtain support from the PSU,
please download and complete the Referral Form for doctors or dentists that are not in Health Education Thames Valley (Oxford Deanery) training
Other documents from the PSU and Oxford PGMDE / Health Education Thames Valley
- Protocol for Supporting and Developing Doctors and Dentists in Training 2013
- Occupational health advice for educators
- Information about the MedicSupport Service
- Guidance on short and medium-term absence(s) from work
- Notes for educators on dyslexia